Established in 1955 as Shivaji Timber Traders, we operated timber trading at Cottonpet in Bangalore as retailers of timber logs supplying to local customers.
In 1964, a saw mill was established to be able to process timber logs to cut sections required for the construction industry and renamed to Coorg Saw Mills.
In 1974, the entire operation was moved to a larger location in New Timber Yard Layout and re-established the concern to what is now Harsha Timber & Saw Mills.
Today, the firm is a well established saw mill unit catering to the end buyers as per their customary requirement. As a one of a kind saw mill, we continue to bring timber hailed from natural jungle in India to local customers in Bangalore.